How do I prepare for a hypnosis session?
- Please prepare and bring a list of questions you would like addressed during the session in order of priority.
- Please drink lots of water in the days before the session. We are water beings and because of this will affect the flow of energy/conductivity throughout the body.
- Please ask your higher self, guides, angels, spirit animal, etc. to help you have the best session you can. They are aware that you are coming, and many times are guiding you to have a session, so they can give you information.
- Please bring some water and a small snack to ground yourself after the session.
- Please come with an open mind and spirit and no expectations so the energy will flow unimpeded without limitation. Your higher self always knows what is best for you and will provide you with insight at this present moment. You will always receive something beneficial, even if it is not what you expected.
What is hypnosis? Just a relaxed and focused state of being. We enter this state every day while daydreaming, driving on long trips where we forget where we are. You are always in control. Very few people forget what is said during hypnosis, but it may seem like a dream that fades over time.
How do I access my higher self? Your higher self is the bigger part of you, always present. You are always accessing this part of yourself. Hypnosis is just a relaxed way to access this part of yourself in a peaceful state and listen to what it is trying to tell you.
Do you record the hypnosis session? Yes. You will be emailed an audio recording 24-48 hours after your session.
How much does a session cost? Please select the service you are interested in and the cost will be reflected there.
What forms of method do you take? PayPal for Skype sessions. PayPal, Square, Check or Cash for in person sessions. Please note QHHT is only offered in person and is not an online modality.